Antaragni brings to you right from the streets, a loud and larger than life exchange of ideologies with drama full of drums, catchy songs, humour, energy, emotions and the roar of audience. Nukkad Natak as a form of communication is deeply rooted in the Indian tradition. It breaches the formal barriers and approaches the people directly in order to bring upon change for the good. This Antaragni come and convey a social or political message in an entertaining environment and move the junta dumbstruck giving inspiring performances.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. One team can have a maximum of 20 members (18 in the circle with 2 rolling). Only one team from one college allowed.
2. Language used can be Hindi or English.
3. Script should be original/self-written and should not be copied. If found guilty, would result in disqualification of the team.
4. Vulgarity is strictly prohibited.
5. Any electronic device or recorded music is not allowed.
6. Negative points for exceeding the time limit.
7. No team is allowed to spoil the stage.
8. Only household objects can be used as props (Dholak, Stick, Drums, Gulaal are allowed). Other props can be used with the permission of event managers. Marks will be allocated based on the creative use of props and not on their number.
The competition will consist of two rounds:
Time Limit: 10 minutes
Perform a part of the final performance. On the basis of the performance, 9 teams will be qualify for the finals.
Time Limit: 30 minutes