This is the flagship Classical solo dance competition of Antaragni'18, where you get to show aura and skills.
Rules and Regulations:
1. The participants have to present their prepared performances.
2. Time limit: Maximum - 10 minutes, Minimum - 3 minutes
3.Usage of props is allowed during the performance.
4. Participant may sing during the performance.
5. Any kind of classical Dance Style to be performed have to be discussed with event managers before registering in the event.
6. This competition is open for both girls and boys.
Note: In case of any discrepancy, contact the event managers.
Judging criteria: Choreography, expressions, energy level, effective presentation, usage of costumes and props, make up or get up, innovation and overall impact.
Note: In case of conflicts, decision of the judges would be considered final.